Listed below are all of our news and reviews articles for March 2002. If you are looking for an article on a particular day or on a particular topic, you can use the menu on the right to narrow your search
2002 ArticlesJanuary | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
March 2002 Topics
SmartPhone Articles for March of 2002
Below are the 40 SmartPhone articles for March of 2002
1. TigerDirect.com Guaranteed Low Prices on PDAs 3/1/2002
TigerDirect.com has some specials on "guaranteed low prices". Here's a take from their site, click on any links to get through to TigerDire
2. 800.com joins the dotcom deadpool 3/1/2002
Not a shocker, but 800.com officially closed their virtual doors today. 800 has had their entire stock on sale for the past week or so and t
3. New Samsung's in Asia 3/3/2002
South Korea's Samsung Electronics plans to put on sale in the U.S. a new version of its Palm-OS based PDA cell-phone handset in April.
4. Bestbuy.com PDA sale 3/3/2002
Bestbuy.com is offering 5% off all PDAs in stock this week, take a look at this article to see some examples of pricing.
5. New Palm m515 and m130 Details & Pricing 3/4/2002
Palm released two more new devices today; the m515 model, an upgrade to the m505, and the new m130, a budget color PDA.
6. RIM set to release next generation BlackBerry 3/6/2002
Research In Motion Ltd. will announce today the commercial launch of its new BlackBerry pager that allows users to send and receive both pho
7. New PDA/Electronics coupons for this week 3/6/2002
We've added some new coupons to the site from Dell Home (10% off), Dell Business (15% off), ABT Electronics ($10 off), and Half.com ($10 off
8. Sony to release a PDA/phone combo unit in the US 3/6/2002
Mobile phone maker Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications is set to make the American debut of a handful of new high-tech mobile phones Wednesd
9. More info on the Sony Ericsson PDA Phone 3/6/2002
Here's a pretty cool demo of the new phone in all it's glory. Built in digital camera, GSM netwrok, large color screen...this definitely loo
10. Sony Unveils Updated Clie Handheld 3/7/2002
Company's latest PDA will be launched next week in Japan, but when will it be available in the U.S.?
11. REVIEW: Casio Cassiopeia E-200 3/10/2002
Casio’s entry into the Pocket PC 2002 market comes in the form of the Cassiopeia E-200 PDA device. This PDA has its definite strengths and w
12. REVIEW: Handspring Treo 180 3/10/2002
Handspring has made a not-quite-there, but valiant effort with the Treo series and I eagerly await the color version due out this summer.
13. Guiding Laser Missiles From Your Pocket PC? 3/10/2002
In the Afghanistan and Kosovo conflicts, military mistakes led to air strikes against the wrong buildings. To address the problem, the Pent
14. Free Memory Card and Shipping with PDA at Amazon.com 3/10/2002
Buy any of the following handhelds and receive a free SanDisk SDSDB-16R 16 MB Secure Digital Card--a $29.99 value and free shipping from Ama
15. Sony releases 2 new PDA's in Tokyo, US models to follow 3/11/2002
Both devices, the Clie PEG-NR70V and PEG-NR70, run on the Palm operating system, and flip open to reveal a 320-pixel-by-480-pixel color scre
16. Nokia Communicator Coming to U.S. 3/11/2002
ESPOO, Finland (AP)--Executive Niklas Savander has held conference calls in the palm of his hand on trains in China and on ski lifts in Euro
17. Win a free PDA from our friends at Ilium Software 3/12/2002
Ilium Software is pleased to announce the beginning of the "Are you a list pro?" list making contest! First prize is a Compaq iPAQ or Sony
18. Palm to release web browsing software 3/13/2002
This morning at CeBit, Palm announced that next month (April 8th in the US) they will begin offering a new web browsing package that will wo
19. RealNetworks to Launch Pocket PC Player 3/13/2002
HANOVER, Germany (Reuters) - RealNetworks said on Tuesday it plans to launch a version of its RealOne media player that will run on arch riv
Since Sony announced the PEG-NR70 and PEG-NR70V in Japan earlier this week, they have garnered unprecedented attention. While as much inform
21. Sales soar for handheld software 3/14/2002
According to a report from market researcher NPD Intelect, software sales for PDA’s jumped 3 times over the prior year. And just what softwa
22. Latest Handspring Offers! 3/16/2002
When you're looking for character and expandability in a PDA, there's still nobody quite like Handspring, and now they're running some entic
23. Sony CLIE PEG-NR70 Pictures! 3/18/2002
New pictures and flash demos of the Sony Clie PEG-NR70 are in place, click this article to see!
24. Palm to replace faulty cradles for the m500/505 3/18/2002
Palm officially announced this weekend a plan to replace all of the faulty cradles from the m500/505 series devices. Owners have long been c
25. Vindigo to charge Palm users for expanded content 3/18/2002
Based on user feedback, the service has been expanded to include new features such as music and museum listings, broader geographic coverage
26. Handspring releases new mail program for the Treo (Beta) 3/18/2002
Dear Lord, I'm glad this is a beta, because it's one of the worst email clients I have ever used. Not sure where to start...I installed this
27. Sprint to be the exclusive CDMA provider for the Treo 3/19/2002
The first devices will be made available some time this summer and will likely be a modified version of the color Treo 270.
28. Adobe Acrobat Beta 2.0 for Palm OS now available 3/19/2002
The latest version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® for Palm OS® extends to an even broader audience, allowing both Windows and Macintosh desktop
29. Apple's iPod part PDA 3/20/2002
Apple's iPod MP3 player gains a few simple PDA functions
Today officially marked the announcement of two much anticipated products. Palm released the SD Bluetooth expansion card and Handspring fina
31. First Thoughts: Sharp Zaurus 5500 3/24/2002
I had the opportunity to demo this new unit briefly and it looks fantastic. The implementation of the "hidden" keypad is great and the color
32. REVIEW: Palm Pilot m130 3/24/2002
I've had this little gem for a few weeks and think it's great. Read the full review to find out why and who should buy it.
33. More pictures and info on the much anticipated Clie NR70 3/25/2002
The NR70 released in Japan over the weekend and here are a bunch of pictures of the packaging and more of the device.
34. MyPalm Version 2.0 available for i705 users 3/26/2002
MyPalm 2.0™ contains an improved interface and updated features including MyPage™, and access to AOL Mail® and content.
Strand Consult, a firm out of Denmark, is claiming that Palm and Handspring multi-function devices will fail miserably when competing agains
36. REVIEW: Palm m515 3/27/2002
The Palm m515 broke into the market at the beginning of March. Palm attempts to fix the problems with its older m505 model and add some nic
CNET is reporting that the PEG-NR70 will be available for around $500, and the PEG-NR70V will cost about $600. Both will begin shipping in e
38. Palm OS 5.0 due out in June 3/28/2002
The CTO from PalmSource, the division of Palm created to handle the operating systems and related software, has announced their plan to ship
Yesterday Compaq said it has released a kit for its iPAQ Pocket PC handhelds that turn the devices into GSM/GPRS mobile telephones. They als
40. The Sony Clie NR70V, the best Palm OS PDA ever! 3/30/2002
PC magazine has their first take of the new Sony Clie NR70 series PDA. With the line between a high-end PDA and a low-end laptop getting mor
more than 100 focused websites providing quick access to a deep store of
news, advice and analysis about the technologies, products and processes crucial
to the jobs of IT pros.
All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2013, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement