Every February, the Mobile World Congress tradeshow is held in Barcelona. This event is going on now, and a number of cutting-edge smartphones have already been announced.
Brighthand‘s European correspondent Dragan Petric is on the show floor, getting hands-on time with the newly-announced smartphones.
A number of tablets are also being announced at MWC, and these are being covered by Brighthand‘s sister site TabletPcReview.com.
Keep up with the latest from this gigantic tradeshow in this round-up:
- LG Optimus 3D Hands-On Preview
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Hands-On Preview
- Samsung Galaxy S II Hands-On Preview
- Nokia Given Free Rein With Windows Phone 7
- Adobe Flash and AIR Show Wide Adoption on Smartphones
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Stays Tight-Lipped About Android Future Plans
- Facebook Seamlessly Integrated into HTC ChaCha and Salsa
- HTC Incredible S and Desire S Build on Last Years Smartphones
- LG Optimus 3D to Bring Glasses-Free 3D
- Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 Getting Greater Support for Multitasking
- XPERIA pro and XPERIA neo on the Way From Sony Ericsson
- Nokia Shows Off Concept Windows Phone 7 Models
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play PlayStation Phone Headed for Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy S II Will Sport a Dual-Core Processor, 4.3-inch Display
- 4G Smartphones to Take Over Mobile World Congress 2011
Reviews on Tablet PC Review:
- HTC Flyer Hands-On Preview
- LG G-Slate/Optimus Pad Hands-On Preview
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Hands-On Preview
News on Tablet PC Review:
- HTC Alludes to Possible Plans for Larger Tablets
- HTC Announces Flyer Android Tablet with Stylus Support
- RIM BlackBerry PlayBook Could Come to All Carriers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Honeycomb Tablet Unveiled at MWC
- Motorola Xoom Shipping to Europe in Q2
Keep checking back to Brighthand for more news, as MWC 2011 is still going on.