CeBIT, the largest computer trade show in the world, is going on now in Hannover, Germany.
Because it is so large, it’s a traditional place for companies to introduce new handhelds, smartphones, and other related products.
For example, Samsung has already announced a new Pocket PC and a new smartphone at CeBIT.
Between now and when the show ends on March 16, come back to this page frequently for links to the latest news headlines coming out of this giant tradeshow.
- T-Mobile Germany Announces QVGA Smartphones
- Navman Readying New GPS-Enabled Pocket PC
- Another Cellular-Wireless Pocket PC Coming from Samsung
- ITM to Offer Its First Palm OS Smartphone (Updated)
- Samsung Unveils Smartphone with 3 GB Microdrive