The 3GSM World Congress 2004 was this week in Cannes, France. It ran February 14 – 17.
This is the premier annual event for mobile phones, smartphones, and other related technologies, and quite a number of new products were shown to the world for the first time.
For example, Nokia made the formal unveiling of Series 60 Second Edition, and several companies have taken the wraps off new smartphones, including Palm OS, Pocket PC, and Series 60 ones.
The show may be over, but Brighthand is still getting caught up on some of the news coming out of this huge tradeshow. Keep an eye on the list of articles below, as it will be updated whenever new 3GSM World Congress-related articles are available.
- Pocket PC Phone with 802.11g Demoed
- Motorola Making RAZR-like Pocket PC
- iPAQ hw6500 Coming in April
- Motorola Announces A1010 UIQ Wireless Handheld
- GSPDA Launches Xplore M68 Palm OS Smartphone
- Nokia Takes the Wraps off Three Camera-Oriented Smartphones
- Sendo Showing Off X2 Music Phone
- Nokia Announces Series 60 Third Edition
- SanDisk Announces 1 GB miniSD Card
- Nokia Licenses Microsoft’s ActiveSync
- Flextronics Unveils Windows Mobile Smartphone Reference Design
- SplashData Introduces Palm OS Photo Blogging Software
- Macromedia Flash To Be Integrated into Series 60
- BenQ Smart Phones Get Smarter Content with Handango InHand
- ThinPrint Presents Print Solution for BlackBerry
- Handango Releases Industry’s First Download Client for BlackBerry
- Motorola and Skype Form Broad Seamless Mobility Alliance
- Yahoo! Announces Feature To Send Driving Directions To Mobile Phones
- PacketVideo Media Player Now Available on Palm OS Platform