Epocrates, Inc. has introduced a version of its most popular premium clinical software suite, Epocrates Essentials, for the BlackBerry OS. This app helps doctors around the world to make decisions in diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Thousands of in-depth, peer-reviewed disease topics developed in conjunction with the BMJ Group, publisher of the British Medical Journal
- Hundreds of diagnostic and laboratory tests for interpretation and diagnostic support
- Hundreds of brand name OTC drug products with drug interactions
- More than 600 alternative (herbal) medicines
- Infectious disease treatment guide with empiric and specific treatment recommendations
Pricing & Availability
Epocrates Essentials sells for $160 for a one-year subscription, or $270 for a two-year subscription.
For more details, go to the Epocrates web site.