The Nokia E90 Communicator has recently received an update to version 300.34.84.
Highlighting this update is the addition of Nokia Maps 2.0 and the removal of BlackBerry Connect Support. Other features include:
- Faster orientation switching when opening/closing the device
- Update to Nokia’s Download! application to v3.1.736
- An update to the Music Player application
- Updates to Flash Lite 3 and Flash video codecs
- Wi-Fi performance and efficiency improvements
- VoIP baseline support added
- Addition of FLV support to RealPlayer
The Nokia E90 can be updated by connecting the device to a Windows XP or Vista PC and running the Nokia Software Updater program.
Users are advised to backup information and applications as this update will clear the device.