Good Technology today introduced the newest version of GoodLink, its wireless messaging software. The latest version offers greater coverage, faster network access, lower data costs, and more Outlook features.
GoodLink made up of a suite of messaging and data access software and a service that provides handheld and smartphone users with a two-way wirelessly synchronized connection to Microsoft Exchange Server. Users can access enterprise email, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks. They can also get information from other applications, including CRM, ERP, and SCM.
New features in GoodLink include:
- Calendar Week View — Allows users to access a snap-shot view of their weekly calendar.
- Preview Pane for E-mail— Enables users to quickly shift through e-mail lists to see whether e-mails need to be opened.
- Flag for Follow Up — Eases management of e-mail messages on the handheld by offering flag icons as a reminder to follow up on an issue.
- Reply/Forward Status Indicators — Allows users to see which e-mails they have already replied to or forwarded to someone else.
- Out of Office Assistant — Enables mobile users to create and modify ‘Out of Office’ messages from the handheld.
- Expanded Auto text — Improves usability by enabling users to better customize short cuts for commonly used words and phrases.
All of these features are wirelessly synchronized between the handheld and the Microsoft Exchange server, keeping information up to date both on the desktop and the device.
More information is available on the Good Technologies web site.