Oradell, NJ — LandWare, a pioneering handheld and smartphone software developer, announced today the immediate availability of the latest update to their award winning Leonard Maltin’s 2005 Movie Guide. Included in this update are over 100 new movies with full reviews, including all the 2004 Academy Award Winners, and a new “top list” of the most popular movies of the year 2000 as voted by over 100,000 regular movie-goers.
- Complete details and capsule reviews for over 21,000 films
- Includes over 100+ new films
- More than 7,200 DVD, 7,000 Laserdisc and 14,000 Videocassette entries
- Easy-to-read symbols detailing MPAA rating, Widescreen formats awards, etc.
- Filmographies for over 35,000 Actors, Actresses and Directors
- Complete film library, rental and buying list management
- Online event calendar keeps you in touch with DVD releases, film premieres & festivals
- Movie reviews/details can now be updated wirelessly*
- Full support for removable expansion card media
- Sophisticated compression uses a third of the memory required by other guides
* requires Blazer and data enabled Palm Powered Smartphone (e.g. Treo 600/650)
Pricing and Availability
Registered owners of the 2005 Guide can upgrade free of charge by visiting:
Leonard Maltin’s 2005 Movie Guide is available for $19.95 and can be downloaded at www.landware.com/movieguide. Owners of the 2004 Guide can upgrade for $8.00.