HTC has released a small software update for Sprint’s version of the Touch Diamond Windows phone.
- Provides enhancements to the HTC dialer application
- Resolves an issue where the “Internal Storage” drive may not be recognized by the device
- Includes minor enhancements for Sprint TV and Opera Browser
- Resolves an issue with time not updating correctly after daylight savings time adjustment
- Includes a variety of minor bug fixes
Visit HTC’s website to download the new version of the Touch Diamond’s system software, and find the instructions for installing it.
This device has a VGA touchscreen, mobile broadband, Wi-Fi, microSD slot, and a GPS receiver.