Welcome to the second listing of the most popular PDAs on Brighthand. This report is compiled based on the number of views each product page receives. So every time you click on a product you’re giving it a vote in our monthly rankings.
The biggest news this month was the strong arrival of the iPAQ hw6900 and the Motorola Q. These new smartphones have quickly risen to prominence and pushed more traditional handhelds out of the top 10.
The rest of the results are below.
1. Palm Treo 700w (Previously #1) - The Treo 700w is quickly cementing itself as the best Smartphone on the market. Palm’s first effort to run on Windows Mobile, the Treo 700w features fast EV-DO data access and is available on the Verizon network. Palm Treo 700w Reviews | Palm Treo 700w User Opinions
| || |
2. HP iPAQ hw6515 (Previously #2) – The hw6515 runs an older operating system, but its reliable operation and integrated GPS functions make it a contender. The hw6515 runs on the Cingular network. HP iPAQ hw6515 Reviews | HP iPAQ hw6515 User Opinions
3. Palm TX (Previously #3) – Palm’s TX is appealing for its integrated Wi-Fi and easy to digest price point. The TX is easy to use and offers a large and crisp display. Palm TX Reviews | Palm TX User Opinions
| || |
4. HP iPAQ hw6900 Mobile Messenger (New) - This model greatly resembles one already being offered by HP, the hw6500, but offers some features not included in the hw6500, like Wi-Fi and the latest version of Windows Mobile. It does, however, lose a memory card slot, so it supports only miniSD cards. HP iPAQ hw6900 Reviews | HP iPAQ hw6900 User Opinions
| || |
5. Cingular 8125 (Previously #7) – This cellular-wireless handheld offers a larger built-in keyboard than most smartphones and a QVGA screen. It is, obviously, available on Cingular’s network. Cingular 8125 Reviews | Cingular 8125 User Opinions
| ||6. Dell Axim X51v (Previously #4) – Dell’s latest — and greatest — Pocket PC not only offers the newest version of Windows Mobile, it also has a VGA screen, a fast processor, lots of storage, two types of wireless networking, and much, much more. Dell Axim X51v Reviews | Dell Axim X51v User Opinions|
|7. Palm Treo 650 (Previously #5) – The most recent Palm OS smartphone from Palm is now widely available around the world, in both GSM and CDMA versions. Palm Treo 650 Reviews | Palm Treo 650 User Opinions |
8. Motorola Q (New) – Its maker claims that the Motorola Q is “the world’s thinnest, lightest QWERTY phone”. It has a tablet design, with a 320-by-240-pixel screen above a backlit keyboard. In a slightly unusual move, this screen is in landscape mode by default. Motorola Q Reviews | Motorola Q User Opinions
|9. HP iPAQ h6315 (Previously #9) - This GSM/GPRS handheld was one of HP’s first attempts to break into the cellular-wireless market. But is doesn’t stop there, as is also offers Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It is available from several wireless service providers. HP iPAQ h6315 Reviews | HP iPaq h6315 User Opinions|
| ||10. Palm Tungsten E2 (Previously #6) – This handheld’s combination of low-cost and solid features has kept in an important part of Palm’s line-up for nearly a year now, and there aren’t any signs it’s going away soon. Palm Tungsten E2 Reviews | Palm Tungsten E2 User Opinions|
Falling out of the top 10 most popular cameras from the previous month is the:
To see our last ranking, see Most Popular PDAs and Smartphones of April.