RealTrack Mobile is a mobility solution (Fleet Management and mobile devices tracking Comprehensive System, via GPS through GPRS or WIFI, and through INTERNET access) made up of a set of applications, which allow the user to remotely track any person or object carrying a mobile device of the PDA PocketPC or Nokia Series 60 MOBILE PHONE (Symbian) type, and the most important aspect is that this information is given in real time.
The system consists of a server software or Control Centre “RealTrack Mobile Server”, and the application for mobile devices “RealTrack Mobile s60” or “RealTrack Mobile PocketPC”, which are client applications of the Control Centre.
RealTrack Mobile allows both real time and deferred time tracking of the mobile device fleet, and it automatically registers the locations received. Likewise, it clearly shows the current state of the fleet at every time.
RealTrack Mobile offers, moreover, an innovative utility, the compatibility with Google Earth, with that, apart from viewing the location in one of the best, real cartographies in the market, it has another advantage: several users may display the location of the mobile device at the same time, all that the user needs is an Internet connection.
Realtrack Mobile allows the user of the control centre to monitor and to communicate in real time, and in a cheap and easy way, with the mobile devices, which have been registered.
By simply starting the application of the mobile device “RealTrack Mobile s60”, and by establishing the communication with a GPS via bluetooth, the solution remotely communicates the location in real time to the server software installed in your PC “RealTrack Mobile Server”, and the said location may be showed or displayed in the GIS system, recently integrated in our applications.
- Location and tracking in real time via GPS of the mobile devices of the fleet.
- Compatibility with Nokia Series 60 or PDA PocketPC.
- Data transfer in real time from the mobile device to the server.
- Show in cartography and Display in any software admitting GPS connection or through the COM port of the GPS locations.
- History creation and process at the control centre of the routes followed by mobile devices, so that the evolution of services in a given period can be subsequently studied.
- Display of the mobile device speed.
- Calculation of the distance covered by the mobile device.
- Definition of waypoints in route.
- CHAT: communication between the mobile device and the server via CHAT, this is carried out via a GPRS connection to the RealTrack server in the PC, thus enabling the message transfer at a minimum cost as compared with traditional SMS.
- Storing of GPS locations in a file (Data Logger).
- Persistent Bluetooth connection.
- Log transfer to the PC for their subsequent process, GPRS connection not needed.
- Display of the location, latitude and longitude in the mobile.
- Possibility to establish a name for the information points in real time and to communicate it to the server for its storing in its database.
- Link with dynamic GPS once it has been connected. If the mobile moves away and the connection with the GPS is cut, it will be automatically restored as soon as the mobile is within an appropriate distance radius again.
- Automatic reconnection of the GPRS connection. In the event that it is connected and it moves through low or no coverage zones, RealTrack Mobile will automatically reconnect as soon as possible. The objective is to store its location as accurately as possible.
- Messages transfer to the connected mobile device at a minimum cost as compared with traditional SMS. This is possible thanks to the use of its own GPRS connection.
RealTrack Mobile Server 1.5 (included)
RealTrack Server opens most of the existing types of GIS/CAD image files, including the ArcView?, ArcExplorer?, and MapInfo? formats. Apart from opening and displaying most of the existing formats, Realtrack Server includes an incredible list of features such as layer control, attribute inquiry, labels, averages, export, and much more.
Realtrack Server is a full GIS editor, with multiple tools that will allow you to easily handle any GIS/CAD format.
Summary of Realtrack Server features:
- It opens and displays the following formats:
- Raster: TIFF/GeoTIFF, ECW, MrSID, JPEG2000, JPEG, IMG, BMP, BIL/SPOT, PNG, CADRG
- Vector: SHP, E00, MIF/MID, TAB, DXF, DGN, TIGER, GML, VPF, GDF, DLG, SDTS
- DTM format: ASCII GRID, FLOAT GRID, BT, DTED, and ADF
- Georeferenced images: GeoTIFF, World File, and TAB
- All formats are natively supported.
- It imports different formats into the same project.
- It supports ESRI ArcView?, ArcExplorer?, or MapInfo Professional? files.
- Change of projection and Datum.
- Zoom +/-, pan.
- Scale defined by the user for the display and printing.
- Project creation.
- It handles in a fast and efficient way SHP files (up to 2 gigabytes!).
- R-tree indexation.
- Control to add, remove, and reorganize the layers of the project.
- Control to modify the appearance (Colours, styles, outlines, symbols, transparencies, etc.) of vector layers.
- Control to add, erase, and modify points, lines and areas of a layer.
- Multiple choice.
- It uses GCM, WMF and TrueType symbols to show points, lines, polygons and perimeters.
- It handles Raster layers, including transparency, histogram, bright, colour, etc.
- It renders maps based on attributes of vectors, including colours and gradients.
- It shows Bar and Pie charts.
- Inquiries by attributes.
- Multi-field labelling.
- Preview and Printing of plans.
- Two languages (English and Spanish).
- Import of maps (.map) oziexplorer.
- Import of log file (realtrack).
- Compatible with Google Earth (display of the devices controlled by Realtrack Server in Google Earth).
- Transfer of device coordinates to the serial port (by simulating a GPS).