RelLab has finally released StormLine II: the Deep Fallen. This is a turn-based strategy game which allows you to control net forces.
StormLine II is a wargame based on the original WarNet concept, where different sides struggle for global domination in the “Closed Sector” world.
- New WarNet ideology.
- Unique turn-based strategy with extreme intensity and game depth.
- Stunning graphics, rich in detail, with a variety of landscape elements such as mountains, seas, trees, cliffs, buildings etc.
- Military actions with 24 buildings and vehicles.
- Huge landscapes.
- Different Worlds (planets).
- Easy-to-use interface for better control.
“You are taken on to take up a responsible post of the AntiNet Corporation RBU head. Exactly your RBU is going to wage a fight with forces of confronting Corporations. The destiny of your network, your Corporation, and also the destiny of billions simple users of a network depend on you. Whether will this war be a beginning of the end or will it allow to cardinally change a correlation of the forces in the universe? That’s the question which you are to answer. In order to take “Closed sector” under your complete control, you are to seize all key planets.”
Windows Mobile 2003 or Windows Mobile 2003 SE. StrongArm or X-scale 200MHz processor or higher. Minimum of 10MB Storage memory and 20MB of free program memory. Supporting 16-bit color qVGA(240×320) or VGA(480×640) — based device
The game costs $21.00. A demo is available.
You can buy it here – www.pocketgear.com.