CTIA Wireless 2003, the largest and most highly attended wireless show in the telecommunications and computing industries, has finished up. With increasing numbers of handhelds having wireless capabilities and numerous smartphones coming on the market, this show was an important source of handheld-related news.
However, the Microsoft Mobility Developer Conference 2003 is going on now in New Orleans.
Between now and when this conference ends, check back here for links to additional articles and press releases.
Microsoft Mobility Developer Conference 2003
CTIA Wireless 2003
- WebLink Wireless and HuneTec Prepare to Take on Blackberry
- Additional Announcements from CTIA Wireless 2003
- Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700 Coming to Verizon
- Color hiptop Coming this Summer
- PalmSource Announces New Wireless Initiatives
- TI Designs Handheld with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GSM/GPRS Updated
- Sprint Releasing Two Pocket PC Phone Edition Devices
- Study Says: CDMA Will Stay on Top in U.S.
- RIM Makes Deals with Microsoft and Symbian
- Samsung and Verizon Wireless Launch Their First Microsoft Windows Powered Pocket PC Device, the i700
- Cingular Wireless and Handspring Offer GPRS Upgrade for Wireless Treo Customers