CeBIT, the largest computer trade show in the world, started today in Hannover, Germany. Because it is so large, it’s a traditional place for companies to introduce new handhelds. Either that or companies announce them just before CeBIT so they can demonstrate their new products to all those people.
Between now and when the show ends on March 19, check back here for links to additional articles and press releases related to CeBIT.
- Updated Information on New Pocket PC Models
- A Virtual Tour of CeBIT
- SanDisk Announces 1 GB SD Card
- Wi-Fi Memory Stick Coming This Summer
- HP Unveils iPAQ h1915… without Bluetooth
- Additional Details About the Samsung SGH-i700
- Samsung Announces Innovative Palm OS Smartphone
- More Information on the Toshiba e350
- RIM Introduces New BlackBerry Models for Europe
- Toshiba Unveils e750
- Sony Announces TG50 and SJ22 in the U.S.
- New Linux Smartphone Offers Tons of Features
- March Madness
- SanDisk Introduces Four Single-Slot Memory Card Readers with USB 2.0
- SanDisk Introduces the miniSD Card
- Microsoft Announces Creative Technology to Develop Media2Go Portable Media Player
- Samsung Introduces the World’s First PMG (Personal Mobile Gateway) Phone at CeBIT
- Fonix VoiceDial for Microsoft Smartphone and PocketPC Phone Edition