SplashData has just introduced a Windows Mobile version of one of its popular Palm OS applications.
The SplashShopper can keep track of everything from holiday gift lists to grocery shopping for family get-togethers to keeping track of DVD rentals. In addition, this application lets users share lists any kind with family members, friends, or co-workers.
SplashShopper also includes a Windows desktop application that can synchronize lists between a handheld and desktop computer.
A few of the key features of include the ability to create an unlimited number of customizable lists, track aisle locations and prices, and search and sort lists. Other important features include:
- Pre-populated lists of common groceries, gifts, wines, music, movies, to-do’s, and more
- The ability to tailor lists with store names, categories, fields, and icons
- A customizable List View with colored rows, resizable columns, and one-click sorting
- Dynamic calculation and display of the total price for a group of items, including taxes
- Printing of customized shopping lists from the desktop
Pricing and Availability
SplashShopper for Windows Mobile is available now from the SplashData web site for $29.95.
It is available as part of the SplashWallet suite for Windows Mobile, which also includes SplashID and SplashPhoto, and costs $59.95.