TealPoint Software – a long-time developer of applications for Palm OS devices – announced today it will offer a suite of new security, entertainment and productivity applications for the upcoming Palm Foleo.
|Foleo Running TealSafe
(view large image)
The initial group of software title to be released by this company includes:
- TealSafe, an encrypted data program, will store, save, and organize passwords, credit card numbers, and other personal information in a password-protected, secure, and encrypted mobile database.
- TealPaint, a drawing program and photo editor, will offer a variety of drawing tools and image-manipulation functions.
- TealDiet, a personal diet, exercise and health tracker, will keep daily logs of food intake, nutrients, exercise, and measurements, and includes personal guides and recommendations for healthier living.
- SudokuAddict will be a Foleo version of this worldwide puzzle phenomenon
- ShortCircuit will be a new puzzle action game in which players connect falling conduit pieces into explosive loops of energy in a race against the clock.
TealPoint has not yet said when the Foleo versions of these applications will be released, or what they will cost.
The Foleo itself won’t debut until late this summer. When that happens, a number of companies in addition to TealPoint are expected to begin offering software for this mobile companion.
- Brighthand’s First Thoughts Review of the Palm Foleo
- Possible Release Date for the Palm Foleo Leaked