CeBIT, the largest computer trade show in the world, is going on now in Hannover, Germany. Because it is so large, it’s a traditional place for companies to introduce new handhelds, smart phones, and other related products.
Between now and when the show ends on March 24, check back here for links to additional headlines related to CeBIT.
- ASUS Reveals Very High-End A730 Pocket PC
- RumorMill™: No Palm OS Cobalt Devices Expected Until Summer
- BenQ Showing Off Small Pocket PC Phone
- Smart Phone with Megapixel Camera Coming from Samsung
- Matsushita 1 GB SD Card Coming in May
- Nexio XP30 Will Offer Extra-Large Screen, Wi-Fi
- Motorola Gives New Information on MPx
- Nokia Announces Symbian Smart Phone with Megapixel Camera
- Toshiba Showing Off Cutting-Edge Technologies
- ASUS Reveals More Details about Upcoming VGA Pocket PC