AirClock 2.2 is not just an alarm clock though…that’s been done. This software programs your Palm to turn on your TV, CD player or any other electronic device that accepts remote input. So wake up to your tv, instead of that annoying morning guy.
- “Set and forget” simplicity with all common functions just one tap away
- Use it as an elegant desk, bed or travel alarm clock
- Screen shows large, easy-to-read 12/24 time with running seconds, plus day, date and alarm setting
- Alarm clock gently wakes you by playing one of various MIDI ring tones and/or by turning on your television, radio, CD player or any other appliance equipped with an infrared remote control
- Also features a snooze function and two unique loud ring tones, great for those hard-to-wake-up mornings!
- Adjustable colors and ring tone/volume/duration
If this sounds interesting to you, pick up a free 15 day demo. If you still like it, get the demo again, or if you’re not cheap, buy the program for $9.95. It’s on sale until November 30th.