The software company sfr GmbH is proud to announce the release of the new version 2.1 of visKeeper – the well-liked Password Keeper with Picture Password.
visKeeper PPC protects your personal data with your favorite picture.
By its ready-to-use categories, the Electronic Wallet is optimized for the secure management of passwords, bank accounts, credit cards and all text-based information that requires a special protection.
visKeeper uses the patented “visual key technology” of sfr that combines plainest handling with highest security.
The new version 2.1 adds even more attractivity to visKeeper PPC and provides the following new features and enhancements:
- Complete VGA awareness: Use briliant login pictures with up to 480 x 542 pixels without scrollbars
- ClearType fonts for a smooth text in the grid view
- New horizontal scrollbar in the grid view
- Optimized support of landscape and Windows Mobile 2003 SE devices
- New read-only mode and locking function
- Correction of a scrolling problem in the tree
A single license of visKeeper PPC costs US $ 20 / Euro 17 (for EU residents: Euro 19,95 incl. VAT) and is likewise valid for visKeeper PC and Palm OS.
Registered users that own a version of visKeeper 1.0 or higher have the right to upgrade their visKey for free.
Customers who would like to test the software may give it a trial for 30 days without any restrictions.
You may find further information about visKeeper as well as the software documentation at www.viskeeper.com