The Droid DNA is most known for its incredible screen. The device offers a 5-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution, giving it a pixel density of 440ppi. It runs Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) on 1.5GHz quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. The phone includes a 2,020 mAh battery, an 8-megapixel rear facing camera and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE, plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and much more. It is available exclusively from Verizon.
- Large, high-quality screen
- Breathtakingly-fast processor
- Reasonable price point
- Limited memory, and no expansion
- Slightly awkward ergonomics
- 1080P screen is overkill
- Puzzling lack of Office suite
Quick TakeThe HTC Droid DNA is a sexy and high-powered device, but is inexplicably hamstrung by its limited memory.
Read Our Full Review: HTC Droid DNA Review: Once and Future King?
- HTC One X+ 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Cell Phone - Black
Price: $279.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- HTC One black 32GB
Price: $399.00 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- HTC Desire 5 Android Smartphone w/ $50 Rebate on Virgin Mobile
QVC has a Hassle-Free, 30-Day Return Policy. See site for details.
Price: $143.00 Shipping: $9.97
- Virgin HTC Desire 626, Fresh White
Price: $129.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- HTC First 16GB Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Black
Price: $105.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping