The Droid DNA is most known for its incredible screen. The device offers a 5-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution, giving it a pixel density of 440ppi. It runs Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) on 1.5GHz quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. The phone includes a 2,020 mAh battery, an 8-megapixel rear facing camera and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE, plus Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and much more. It is available exclusively from Verizon.
- Large, high-quality screen
- Breathtakingly-fast processor
- Reasonable price point
- Limited memory, and no expansion
- Slightly awkward ergonomics
- 1080P screen is overkill
- Puzzling lack of Office suite
Quick TakeThe HTC Droid DNA is a sexy and high-powered device, but is inexplicably hamstrung by its limited memory.
Read Our Full Review: HTC Droid DNA Review: Once and Future King?
- HTC One Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Silver ONE SILVER
Price: $449.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Htc One M8s 32Gb, 2Gb Ram (Unlocked) - Glacial Silver
Price: $400.00 Shipping: $30.00
- HTC One X+ 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Cell Phone - Black ONE X+ 64GB BLK
Price: $279.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- HTC One 32GB Verizon Cdma Android Cell Phone with Beats Audio - Silver ONE32GBVZS
Price: $609.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- HTC One Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Black ONE BLACK
Price: $899.99 Shipping: FreeFree Shipping
- Htc One (M8 Eye) 16Gb (Factory Unlocked) - Amber Gold
Price: $510.00 Shipping: $30.00