The iPhone 6 is Apple’s first foray into making a larger phone. The device boasts a 4.7-inch display, 8-megapixel camera, biometric security, Apple Pay for NFC transactions, and runs on iOS 8.
- Elegant design
- Exceptional display quality
- Fast and reliable performance
- Top-notch camera
- TouchID button is more useful
- Insufficient battery life
- Lackluster front-facing camera
- Too little storage on default model, no microSD support
- Non-replaceable battery
- Not dust- or water-resistant
Quick TakeThe iPhone 6 could stand take a few more pointers from its Android competitors, but it still excels in almost every major aspect of being a smartphone. With a bigger, better display and a more-natural feeling design than any iPhone before it, it is well worth the upgrade for Apple loyalists.
Read Our Full Review: Apple iPhone 6 Review