Because of its 5-inch display, the Intuition skirts the line between smartphone and tablet. Like many phablets, it comes with a stylus.
- Large, vivid screen with sharp graphics
- Good sound quality, even at high volume
- Quite light and thin, considering its size
- Awkward to carry/stow,
- Issues with call quality and cell reception-
- Some viewing angle difficulties
If you are frustrated by the itty-bitty little screens on other smartphones, and can put up with carrying around something this large, you just might love the LG Intuition.
Read Our Full Review: LG Intuition Review: Smartphone and Tablet