The Samsung Memoir, set for early 2009 release from T-Mobile, is a touchscreen-oriented phone equipped with an 8 megapixel camera. The design resembles a point-and-shoot, and the phone will sport digital camera features such as 16x digital zoom and five shooting modes. Other features include full HTML web browser, A-GPS navigation, Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface and support for 3G wireless network.
- Fabulous camera takes great photos
- Pictures can be uploaded to a variety of sites
- Excellent digital zoom
- Voice quality on calls not great
- On-screen keyboard could be more responsive
- Web browser surprisingly slow
Read Our Full Review: Samsung Memoir Review