My overall impression of the Motorola Droid X is almost uniformly positive.
The screen is large, bright, and beautiful to look at. The speaker is of exceptional quality, and the phone is responsive to my every command. Entertainment is the real focus here, and the Droid X offers plenty of entertainment value with games, excellent music and video playback, and a great camera.
The only real concern is uneven call quality, and the fact that some people may consider the Droid X to be too large to comfortably carry everywhere.
If you can get past the size (or are willing to bring cargo pants back as a fashion trend) and know that you have good coverage with Verizon in your area, the Droid X is a worthy contender for your wireless device dollars.
- Excellent display
- Excellent external speaker
- Camera/Camcorder takes high quality shots and videos
- Fast, responsive processor
- Mobile hotspot works great
- Very large overall
- Some issues with poor call quality in low coverage areas
- Battery life can be an issue if you watch too much video or take too many photos early in the day