I’m not really feeling the love for the Samsung Instinct HD. It seems fairly responsive and offers fabulous graphics and good sound, but the battery life, web browsing issues, and other UI quirks make it impossible to fall in love with this device.
If you want my advice, and photos and video are your primary focus, get a great digital camera, and look elsewhere for a phone that better fits your needs.
The Instinct HD is a great idea, but it doesn’t quite deliver on the promise.
- Great screen
- Great camera and camcorder
- Video output quality is less than expected
- Slightly substandard voice quality
- Relatively poor battery life
- Virtual keyboard in portrait mode is virtually unusable